Promote Cellular Immune Support*.
Made with Raw-Fresh Certified Organic Herbs,
Using Our Proprietary Triple Extraction Technology,
Professionally Formulated to Promote Immune Support*
- WHAT IS the “ARTEMISIA ANNUA COMPLEX” ?
- It is an exceptional quality liquid complex polysaccharide’s reach Triple extracts from Raw-Fresh Certified Organic Artemisia Annua herb that help to maintain a healthy, balanced cellular immune response. * Artemisia annua is a plant that has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years and it’s been shown to have anti-malarial effects as well as cytotoxicity against cancer cells, along with antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral. * In addition, our formulation also contains a synergetic supportive propriety blend of polysaccharide’s reach Raw-fresh-Organic herbal extracts of Turmeric and Galangal. Our complex is also supported by bio-availability herbal booster blend. Our unique Artemisia Complex formulation introduces a very powerful cellular defense support. *
- WHAT MAKES OUR ARTEMISIA ANNUA COMPLEX SUPERIOR?
We research and invest in the highest-grade, purest ingredients that are RAW-FRESH CERTIFIED ORGANIC and specially farmed. We develop and employ our proprietary patent-pending, TRIPLE-extraction technology to ensure superior bio-efficacy. It is a full-spectrum three-part reconstructed formulation that include polysaccharides crude decoction extract, cold pressed raw herbs extract, potent tincture extract and additional bio-availability booster blend.
Our superior bio-efficacy approach that is what sets us apart from similar products. -Our Proprietary ARTEMISIA ANNUA COMPLEX is the most potent available on the market and has no therapeutic comparison!
- WHY IS USING RAW-FRESH ORGANIC INGREDIENTS SO IMPORTANT?
The advantage of using whole-raw-fresh plants is that you can access the full nutritional spectrum, including living phytonutrients and enzymes. The synergistic effect of whole-raw ingredients has a superb therapeutic advantage. Additionally, organically grown plants contain much higher levels of vital phytonutrients, which are present in plants in small, trace amounts and have a superb therapeutic value as well as health benefits.
- WHY DID WE DEVELOP OUR OWN PROPRIETARY, TRIPLE EXTRACTION TECHNOLOGY?
Our patent-pending TRIPLE extraction technology is designed to pull out the maximum number of potent elements presented in Raw-Fresh-Organic plants. Each drop is a synergistic combination that reflects all the constituents of a Raw-Fresh-Organic plant. It is a small-scale production, that is labor-intensive and handcrafted, using seasonally harvested small batches for maximum effect.
- SUGGESTED USE: Add approximately 20-30 drops (1-2ml) to 1-2oz of water, 2-3 times daily.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Seek expert medical advice before taking. Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from heat and light. Do not use herbal supplements if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Also, consult your doctor if you are having a medical procedure, and to be on the safe side, stop using the supplements in advance of this procedure. If you take aspirin, digoxin, diuretics, hypoglycemics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, any immunosuppressant drugs, spironolactone, or warfarin, DO NOT use herbal supplements without first checking with your doctor.
Triple Extractions Blend made from Raw-Fresh Certified Organic:
Artemisia Annua flowering herb (Artemisia Annua)
Fresh Galangal root (Alpinia galanga)
Fresh Turmeric root (Curcuma Longa)
Broccoli flowering crest (Brassica oleracea)
Country of Origin: USA.
Certified Organic Bio-availability Enhancing Blend:
Grapefruit peels & seeds (Citrus × paradisi)
Lemon peels (Citrus × limon)
Rosemary Arial part (Salvia Rosmarinus)
Moringa leaf (Moringa oleifera)
Black Pepper, whole (Piper nigrum)